IT’S WEDNESDAY!!!!! Somehow I never miss a Wednesday post? Maybe it’s because I am dog gone crazy for browsing the internet for useful, inspirational, crafty, and entertaining things!
Here is what I have found so far this week…
- This Indian village plants 111 trees every time a girl is born.
- I am going back to 6th grade to learn how to type again, but as an adult…I’m excited.
- 11 Websites to improve your Netflix and Chill.
- These amazing oil paintings of moody cityscapes brought me to tears.
- 23 best movies on Netflix you haven’t seen yet, well maybe you have…just a few? I’ve seen a few.
- These beautiful portraits of a few celebrities from the Oscar’s Vanity Fair After Party are down right stunning. Dangit.
- Tilt shifted Van Gogh paintings completely change everything.
- How to throw a Margarita Day Party? Yes please!!!
- I mean Bad Pun Dog is still too cute, and his pal, haha. I can’t get enough.
- Apparently book shelf porn is a thing. Yes, a very real thing, just look at these photos and feel the sensation…I NEED MORE!
- These paintings take my breathe away, they almost feel post-apocalyptic.
- Just take me away to New York.
- Discover a new trend: Terraquium Coffee Table Design.
- Iceland. A video. Watch.
- Name every shade of the rainbow with this color thesaurus. I love this so much!
- Artist paints portraits of women while floating on surfboard and blows my mind. I love this pure talent.
- This website/blog makes me so excited to be married one day.
- All the visual cocktails you and I need to know!!
- Did you listen to Brand New in high school or really..whenever? Just click on this and scroll the dots through, it is beyond satisfying.
- Have you just finished a book and don’t know what to read next, let this strapping man help you out.
- Paint and color. What does it mean?
- Take me to Kenya.
- How to survive.
- High school fashion, 1969. When fashion was freaking awesome!
- Hello genius. Ways to re-purpose ordinary things.
- 50 Incredibly weird facts about the human brain.
- Words of wisdom we have heard since we were tiny humans, but now it seems like so much more. Listen.
I hope some of these links have sent you down your own path of internet wonderment, and some of these links really make you stop and think within yourself. Man, I love the internet.
See you tomorrow with some delicious things!!
xoxo – Rachael