Lifehack. This website is awesome, and can keep me occupied for hours!
I have been in serious need of inspiration and motivation. Like, for real. I think it is coming to me though. Lifehack is super cool and after ever article or post, the suggested reading keeps me clicking, one after another, all with useful information and inspirational material in which I NEED!
So today I am going to share a list of posts from Lifehack that are making my brain and heart feel better and a bit more at ease.
Rachael’s Wednesday Lifehack List
- How to get a sex pack in one month? Sign me up.
- Planks, and all the good they can do for you.
- Sex. You should do it everyday. I know Ory is nodding his head vigorously.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and all the greatness it can do for you.
- 10 rituals to kick-start an awesome day.
- 10 habits successful people give up to increase their productivity.
- 11 things successful people do by the age of 30.
- 8 boulders you need to remove on your way to success.
- 30 quotes on failure that will lead you to success.
- 10 things to do that will change your life forever.
- 25 inspiration l movie quotes that will teach you the most valuable life lessons.
- Movies you need to watch to be more successful.
- 35 inspirational movies that will change your life.
- If you don’t know what to do next in your life, here are 5 strategies.
- 50 small things you can do everyday to really love yourself.
- 10 life-changing books recommended by 10 global entrepreneurs.
- 7 things successful people do that they won’t tell you.
- 9 things you need to stop doing if you want to be successful.
- Signs your already successful and you don’t realize it. Working on it.
- 10 reasons you should meditate everyday. I am now starting to understand this whole meditation thing.
- This is what happens when you drink only water for 30 days.
- 25 websites other than social media that will upgrade your life.
So obviously I am quite concerned with my ability to succeed, but aren’t we all? I just want to be happy, healthy and comfortable. Be able to provide for myself and my family AND enjoy what I do.