First of all…after almost three years I finally have my laptop back, my darling MacBook Pro that I’m not sure I can express how much I have missed. It has been sitting in a cedar chest awaiting the day that I would be able to get it fixed. I told my Dad that for Christmas all I wanted was my laptop fixed. I am so grateful for him and his understanding. Thank you Dad, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I can now write, edit, browse, create and do whatever my heart desires again, remotely. EEEEEK!
Now let’s catch a few virtual waves.
- Curry coconut buttercream? Yes please.
- Weekend Update on SNL with Rachel Green from Friends, hahahahaaaaa.
- I like this pre-made smoothie booster mix, scoop-blend-go!
- Kendrick Lamar. Nothing else matters.
- SO MANY IDEAS AND CRAFTS! This calls for a craft night with the girls. Bohemian Mama.
- My boyfriends band…Total War. The lead singer moved to NYC and he is here for the week and they are playing a show at The Odditorium in Asheville. They haven’t played together since like…June…this will be fun. I swiped on some new lipstick for this event. Woop woop!
- A Total War Music Video
- Another one…
Alright alright, this weeks Wednesday post is supppper short. Sorry!! I got boy crazy over these three hunks.
Until tomorrow, when I talk about how many ways you can spell BBQ. (what?)
xoxo – Rachael